New Trail Rig? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tontorecreationalliance.org
IS that an adjustable crawl ratio switch next to the cdl?

YUP! Looks like it...

"The LX 570 will also include a new Crawl Control feature for increased throttle control when maneuvering over rough or difficult surfaces. When in low range, Crawl Control helps maintain appropriate low speeds allowing the driver to concentrate on steering the LX 570 on the desired path. Similar to cruise control in maintaining vehicle speed, Crawl Control also actuates a set of virtual locking differentials to minimize tire slippage and maximize chassis behavior. Because chassis control is significantly improved, the likelihood of bottoming the LX 570 on the driving surface is significantly reduced."

Great! Just what I need in a trail rig, $1000 mirrors to get knocked off. And who knows what other gadgets :censor:

Not for me. It's 4 inches longer and an inch wider. Just can't do it. I'm contemplating a 2006 or 7 for my 2nd 100. Don't know yet....

I sure would like the 4-LO cruise control though. Many rocky roads that would come in very handy.

Great! Just what I need in a trail rig, $1000 mirrors to get knocked off. And who knows what other gadgets :censor:

Just put the tube doors on for the trail!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom