New Toy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got this for myself as a present right when baby #4 popped out and I am finally putting it together.

1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2, 1 3/4, 2' 240 degree dies :D :D :D

sweet, let us know how it works. i been thinking of getting one.

Out of curiosity, why did you get 1" and 1-1/4" dies? Seems rather small. Can't figure out what you'd use them on.

Nice set up though - you know you can self air/hydro that for like $100 in parts based on some posts on pirate right? If not, just fyi.

The smaller dies are for roof racks, grab handles, annoying yard art, and funky kids(and adult :beer:) bikes and trikes :D. As for the air hydraulic, maybe in the future but you get more control manually. It doesn't take much of an effort.

Yeah, can see how you'd use it for other things quickly. Actually, was thinking of the air/hydro for speed or effort, but for portability. This way you could put it on rollers and move it around. So when you are bending that long stick, you could do it in the driveway versus inside where it may hit something. Of course, you could sink a receiver hitch into the ground too, but just thought I'd mention it.

[quote author=lagwagon link=board=14;threadid=13316;start=msg123261#msg123261 date=1079631217]
The smaller dies are for roof racks, grab handles, annoying yard art, and funky kids(and adult :beer:) bikes and trikes :D. As for the air hydraulic, maybe in the future but you get more control manually. It doesn't take much of an effort.
[/quote]

Hmm, what kind of funky bikes do you do? Recumbents? Choppers? Tall bikes?

you know, you probably don't really need the bender, so just box it up and send it to me. i promise to take good care of it. please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom