New(to us) LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just picked up a 2013 LX for the wife on Friday and drove it 400 miles (we are living in 2 different places until June based on her taking a new job and me staying behind so kids can finish school here) to surprise her with. I have a 98 LC with 325k that I love and that has been unbelievably reliable for us. She's been driving our 2011 Chevy Volt which has been a great car but with an 8 year old and 10 year old we have outgrown. Plus I wanted her to have something big and heavy for coming home from Wisconsin to Michigan every other weekend. She loved it and was speechless. Drives like a dream. 106k miles. Extremely clean paint and underneath. Had some minor damage on back bumber and drivers side repaired by dealer according to car fax and lexus service records. Looks to be repaired well. Just need to wear those tires out so I can add some bigger rubber. Probably just do a small sensor lift as well and leave it like that for awhile. Now she'll stop stealing my 100 all the time.

20210110_113913.jpg

20210110_113903.jpg

Looks awesome congrats! What tires are you looking to get

Yea thank you.

Not completely sure. I want to stick with the oem rims since they are in good shape but would like to add some sidewall and size. I saw one forum member put in 305/55/20s and I liked the look and function of those. Would need spacers and a bit of mud flap trimming and wheel liner moving but that's OK. The tires on it should last until the start of next winter I think so I'm sure I'll be doing lots of reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom