New to us 2003 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We needed a family hauler. So we picked her up. Not a pretty thing but she was WELL and taken care of mechanically....currently sits at 132,000 miles. Pick her up for 9,500. The interior needs a through detail but other than that the PO kept all major services( timing belt, water pump, breaks and rotors)

Needs 2 new tires in front so I was Thinking of putting on our 2016 4Runner off-road wheels w bfg on it. ( stock wheels and tires are in garage and will replace- summer is around the corner)

Anyone do/ see this?

3C830578-4B2A-4E8B-BE01-316C1A9E933F.jpeg

Last edited:
Nvm. I’m going to keep stock wheel and just buy 2 front matching tires.

Best to put my money elsewhere...like suspension...now back to the threads to search my best option.

Nvm. I’m going to keep stock wheel and just buy 2 front matching tires.

Best to put my money elsewhere...like suspension...now back to the threads to search my best option.

Good because it would have been difficult getting 6 Lug 4Runner wheels onto the 100 (5 lug) :)

Sounds like you got a great deal! Like you I wouldnt mind a rougher interior as long as mechanically sound.
What are your plans for it?

Last edited:
"Not a prettything"? Why do you say that, she looks great!

Good because it would have been difficult getting 6 Lug 4Runner wheels onto the 100 (5 lug) :)

Sounds like you got a great deal! Like you I wouldnt mind a rougher interior as long as mechanically sound.
What are your plans for it?
—-
I have a 1984 fj60 which is my “bank account”. Therefore the 100 list of to dos:
•Fix right side scratches(P.O. lived along side street and mother in law did good “damage”. But nothing crazy) * I’ll post pic
•2 front tires
•detail interior and ext.( Coffee-stains and dog fur everywhere)
•P.O. did basic service but I’ll do again for piece of mind.
•SOR front seat covers- rips in drivers seat
• sor steeringwheel cover
•( if the wife allows) OME

A little touch up paint, running board removal and a trail ride, you'd never know what the point did.

in due time. (This is for the wife to drive moreso than I)...but I want sliders cause we have kiddos and need a boost to get in...that will be the “dad excuse” lmao

I have an 84fj60. changing belts this weekend.

When I got my 100 it didn't come with that, but the dealer printed out a printable version (letter paper size) for me that was a few pages long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom