New to TLCs - new to the forum. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

C15

Threads
Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself...
I´m the new owner of a 2002 1hd fte 100 series TLC. The rig is pretty much stock with some minor mods here and there made by the previous owner, who aimed to customize it for overland journeys. Mechanically nothing was changed, and with 250xxx Km (155xxx miles) on the ODO still runs wonderfully. I´ve had it for a month now and I´m very happy with the substantial change I did (had a Ford focus prior to the TLC)
I intend to set the TLC to travel the country (born and raised in Mendoza Argentina) but it will also be my everyday ride and, since I´m not a mechanic, I think I will be asking a lot of questions after the mandatory research is done.
This is not a common vehicle where I live so there are not many specific accessories and moving them into the country will be a real pain in the butt due to customs regulations, I´ll have to learn and do everything I intend myself. And so the adventure begins!!
Anyway, I believe to have made a good choice but only time will tell...
Cheers
PS. please excuse my English, not a native speaker.
IMG_8450.jpg

IMG_8450.jpg

Welcome. Good looking rig! Lots of knowledge here. Hope you stay involved.

Welcome - Beautiful Country! Looks like you could host a HIH - Argentina? :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I´ll take some shots of the engine bay and post them here @willbt though your V8 sound way better I think these TDs are healthier for the pocket :cool:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!
I´ll take some shots of the engine bay and post them here @willbt though your V8 sound way better I think these TDs are healthier for the pocket :cool:
Mendoza... Though I never been to Argentina.. I have followed a world traveler "Itchy Boots" going through your beautiful country and more specifically through Mandoza! "

[S2 - Eps. 42] The final stretch to Mendoza, Argentina!"​

Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: C15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom