New to the Landcruiser/LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I live up in the Columbia River Gorge area on the Washington side. Is this the correct group that I should join? Based on what I see, this is the closest one associated with my area. Just looking to join an active group and explore with my 06 LX. Look forward to hearing from any of you and the overall forum has been a wealth of good information for getting my LX sorted to my liking. Cheers!

Scott

Hi Scott!

You are correct, we are the closest TLCA Chapter in your area. We would love to meet you and see your LX! As of right now, we are doing our monthly Meet & Greet meetings both virtually and in person. You can catch those live on our Facebook page. Those meetings are held at 7pm the 3rd Thursday of the month. We also do some sort of activity the weekend after our meeting. I am trying to keep the forum updated on what is going on, but you can also find us on Facebook: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CascadeCruisers

Hope to meet you soon!
~Chad

Hi Scott!

You are correct, we are the closest TLCA Chapter in your area. We would love to meet you and see your LX! As of right now, we are doing our monthly Meet & Greet meetings both virtually and in person. You can catch those live on our Facebook page. Those meetings are held at 7pm the 3rd Thursday of the month. We also do some sort of activity the weekend after our meeting. I am trying to keep the forum updated on what is going on, but you can also find us on Facebook: Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/CascadeCruisers

Hope to meet you soon!
~Chad
Thanks for the information Chad. I am not much into Facebook, however, I will check out the page. Thanks again!

Nice to see another 100-series owner join the fold—I've got a '07 Land Cruiser. I am not a big Facebooker either, but the 100-series FB group is based in Oregon and the guy who runs it leads a few 100-specific runs each year. Might be worth checking that out.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom