New to the group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought a 1968 fj40 and was referred to this site by a friend. Looking forward to talking and learning more about this dream vehicle.

97626A92-2853-45D2-8B35-39DCCF278A13.jpeg

55A44BD0-C952-4776-A5C9-85B73EBD6EE4.jpeg

026B486B-FE5F-46BE-805F-BE7BD7738F6C.jpeg

Congratulations on what looks like a wonderful original 40. Looking forward to more pics.

Welcome - cool cruiser and a great space to work in. I'm confident anything you run into will be covered here by someone! Dig into the "search" feature on the top right and don't be shy!

I remember stumbling a 1976 FJ40 home for the first time in 2003...from "Coos Bay" Oregon. Man, what a disaster that truck was....but what great memories! Enjoy this time, it is a LOT of fun. . .mostly....

Welcome. White is the best color so you're off to a great start.

Welcome to the group, and congratulations on your newly acquired FJ!

Welcome to the group, nice looking FJ should be fun project.

Welcome to Mud. Yes it’s a dream vehicle. Don’t let it turn into a nightmare. If you’re like me, you’ll get frustrated along the way. You’ll have days where you want to throw a gallon of gas inside and light a match. But take your time and realize it’s a marathon not a sprint. Work on the mechanicals first, then worry about the shiny parts.
Mud is a great resource. There are only so many parts to a 40 and it’s all been done before. So you’ll most likely find an answer if you have questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom