New to the Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello fellow mudders,

I've just recently purchased a 1985 fj60. I am wondering if anyone has a line on any fenders for sale. I also will need a rear bumper and am looking for a arb style bumper as well. I was able to pick up four super clean doors today for what i think was a good deal. My 60 has rust issues but seems to run real good.(knock on wood)

Ive been through the threads and am down to go to the up when ever anyone plans a trip!

Welcome! 60 series are great, you should really enjoy it.

I don't have fenders, they are kind of tough to find around here. I just brought one back from CO for a buddy. The new style ARB front runs around $900. They are a redesign but still look really good. For rear, check out the 4 plus bumper. I have one on my 60 and I like it a lot. Almost all rear bumpers are expensive so there is that.
Keep in touch and hopefully we can meet up sometime

Cheers,

Patrick

Welcome!! We need pictures!!

I have a red drivers side fender in decent shape...no rust, but it's dented. And, I won't be home for awhile, so there is that...

Welcome!! We need pictures!!

I have a red drivers side fender in decent shape...no rust, but it's dented. And, I won't be home for awhile, so there is that...
IM still in for the roof rack when you get home, just let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom