New to the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I'm Paul. I am new to the forum, but not to wheeling. I wheel an 80' pickup with 35's,dual cases,etc. I'll post up pics soon. I live in Arkansas, but I am from Philly. I'm 28,and am currently working on my BA of Education. I am an ASE certified manual trans mechanic also. Anything else just ask. :)
PS thanks Yotajosh for your help. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon about the TBI swap.
Paul

Welcome! Yes, we like pics, please post when you can.

WOOHOO! Fresh meat!

Lol @ Pappy, and thanks for the welcomes. I was the last one to post a picture in the readers rides post. It is the blue truck towards the bottom. I posted twice with pics.
I still got to fix the transfer case. I blew the 21 spline rear case input(got the 23 spline now like I should have to begin with) on a level 5 hillclimb called "Get -R-Done". I got er done alright. :wrench: :p

So is there anybody here around the north central Arkansas, southern Missouri area? I usually wheel at Southern Missouri Offroad Ranch (SMORR). Very nice place. Here's my truck. 001.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

Thanks for the compliment. If you were talking to me Josh, I wasn't aware of a 2wd/4wd grille.:hillbilly: I knew about the fender differences. I have a couple different ones. I also have the bezels, just haven't installed them.

Lil J, Smoor can be rough at times. My last trip I broke my 21 spline rear case input. I upgraded to a 23 spline and lowered the axle ratio. Should have did 23 spline in the first place.:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom