New to the forum. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been reading this forum for approx. 1yr now even when I owned a 4runner. I am now a owner of a 97 LC with Diff Locks and absolutely Love it. Nothing better. I had a previous LC that was a 96 but it met with a Drunk Driver. My new baby is loaded with everything but a winch. Coming soon. I just got all the maintenence done via sleeoffroad which included the axles services and head gasket replaced et al. Great guys to work with. Any other things I should look at. I know how important pictures are so here is one with more to follow once I get the winch installed.

Welcome :flipoff2:

Nice rig...you scored if it came with that Slee bumper....did it come with a Slee rear as well?

NICE!!

Came with all you see. I am very pleased with it. Mileage is reasonable. 160k but in great shape..esp. now ;p ;p

Slee Rear, Front, Skid plates, and Hanna Sliders...

Ahhh, Steve's old 80. I've been on the trail with that one a few times..

Congrats and welcome aboard :flipoff2:

nice rig!

Nice rig. Are you located in the Denver area?

I am located in Denver. Capitol Hill to be specific. Yourself as well I assume?

Welcome! Great looking truck. I remember seeing it on Slee's site for awhile under the for sale section. Again welcome!

Nemo said:
I am located in Denver. Capitol Hill to be specific. Yourself as well I assume?

I live in the Tech Center and am part of the local Toyota Club. There is a link to our forum under TLCA Clubs. Ou club meets the first weds of every month at Stevenson Toyota West. This next meeting will be short as we are going to discuss GPS devices, Geocaching, etc.

Welcome!

Nice rig too.

Hey Romer. Are you sayin' in Oct? I'll try to make that one now that I'm here.

Wow, you score big! That cruiser is ready for expedition. Welcome :flipoff2:

Tooth Fairy said:
Welcome!

Nice rig too.

Hey Romer. Are you sayin' in Oct? I'll try to make that one now that I'm here.

Tooth Fairy, yeah that is for our October meeting. Should be fun. Nice looking rig there Nemo :cheers:

Thanks for all the replies. I will try and make some of the meetings coming up. I travel via plane 3-4 days a week so making a meeting might be tough, but looking forward to it.

Welcome!! Since I rarely can contribute to tech questions, I decided I had better start welcoming all fellow newbies to increase my stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom