New to the Forum... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.elwin-gill.com
Hello all, I am new to the forum, I look forward to getting to know you all. I would like to start by saying that I love all the rides I have seen within the site. I will be posting some pics as soon as I figure out how to do it. I have a few to post so I hope you enjoy.

My 72' is my new baby, it is Plum and White (2 tone), fully rebuilt by John Groves in 2002. It was previously owned by my Father up in Oregon and it just sat around. I finally got it from him for a minimal price and I am dying to see what it can do. The Mod's are too many to list at this time, I will post all the things I can think of in a later post.

Feel free to contact me through this forum or through my Web site, I do artwork and Logo Design as a hobby. Check out www.elwin-gill.com.

If you see me around S.D. or around Point Loma/Ocean Beach... honk, I will stop, I love to chat.

my new toy 1.jpg

Last edited:
ok... so I figured out how to add a pic... don't hang me...

Last edited:
wow....love the vehicle. looks great!

Thanks, I will post some more pics as soon as I can, it seems that you have limited space at first to upload pics.

Last edited:
A few more pics...

:wrench::wrench:Here are a few more pics of the inside and rear of the FJ40. I have so many plans for this baby. I wouldlove to hear from people as to what they think I should do next.:wrench::wrench:

Thanks again,
Enjoy

Elwin:beer:

my new toy 3.jpg
my new toy 6.jpg
my new toy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Not a problem...

The Shifter is not a problem at all... It is a one of a kind shifter, Automatic Transmission. It just looks like a standard transmission. It goes from park to neutral, then you push a button to bring it back to Drive, Third, Second, and First. It is really cool. The transmission is really one of my favorite Mods on the whole thing. Thanks for asking.

Elwin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom