New to the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone thought id jump on say hi,
Im a Kiwi who lives im Perth, Western Australia. Have a huge passion for the older cruisers have a few in the shed lol my mates think im crazy.

1965 - Fj45 Wellside, longterm project
1970ish - Fj40 swb
1980 - Hj45 troopy, main project
1981 - Hj47 Single cab tray back, project
1984 - Fj45 troopy, possible project
1984 - Fj60, shop truck

While im not working on cruisers im normaly making parts for them or at work where i am a locomotive diesel fitter.

Coffeys Landcruiser Accessories is my facebook page and thats where i sell my custom dash boxes and other range of interior solutions for 40s and 60s

Always looking for parts to keep these things running or get them running.

Cheers cant wait to chat with some like minded people.

Couple of the cruisers in the new shed 🍻
20220509_174442.jpg

Wow! What a great fleet, Troopy is a bucket list vehicle for me. In Australia can one get one as a L side driver with gas engine? Thanks for sharing. Tom

Welcome. Cool dash replacement and cruiser collection. Post up about what you offer with your dash replacements. There may be interest in a bulk order to the US to save on shipping.

0EBD6814-4076-4A80-8688-9B1BEF39CBF0.png

Wow! What a great fleet, Troopy is a bucket list vehicle for me. In Australia can one get one as a L side driver with gas engine? Thanks for sharing. Tom
Gas engine, yes. LHD, no.

Your best bet for that is the Middle East. @edmond4822 has brought several nice ones over for resale from KSA, Oman, and Jordan areas IIRC. Look him up if you want to make the bucket list a reality.

Sorry for the hijack, @TroopyLife. Beautiful shed with some nice looking 40-series!

Welcome. Cool dash replacement and cruiser collection. Post up about what you offer with your dash replacements. There may be interest in a bulk order to the US to save on shipping.

View attachment 3122769
Hey cheers mate, yea i will have to put up a post about them and the other products i make, as im new to the forum im still working my way round and where to post it. I have sold a few to the US and a bulk order would save heaps on freight.

Gas engine, yes. LHD, no.

Your best bet for that is the Middle East. @edmond4822 has brought several nice ones over for resale from KSA, Oman, and Jordan areas IIRC. Look him up if you want to make the bucket list a reality.

Sorry for the hijack, @TroopyLife. Beautiful shed with some nice looking 40-series!
Hey no probs mate 👍 cheers im hoping they look better once i get to fixing them, just trying to set my shed up first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom