New to the FJ60 World (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,
I'm pretty stoked that I finally pulled the trigger on an FJ60. It only took me about 4 years (which coincides with my selling of my 1998 4Runner). I bought this Brown Tootsie Roll (as my wife calls it) from a buddy. Years ago, I had many fishing trips in this vehicle throughout Colorado, Montana, Nebraska, and Wyoming. Since then my buddy purchased a new Tacoma and the FJ60 has sat around for a few years.

Long story short I am now the owner of my first Land Cruisers. It looks like the past few years were a bit rough on the Tootsie Roll. There is definitely some work that is needing to happen. The guts are going to need some loving but the body seems mostly rust free except for one small noticeable spot. I am equipped with very little practical knowledge on fixing up vehicles, so 2020 will be the year of learning a new skill. The first step will be to get this old girl sea worthy/running well and then the cosmetic/mods will come.

I appreciate this wealth of information on this site and how willing everyone seems to be to help out. I look forward to collaborating with everyone here in the future and maybe someday I'll even be able to post something useful :)

-Bennett

IMG_0197.jpg
IMG_0199.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg

Congrats on the new ride!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom