New to the DMV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a post saying hi and hoping to connect with ya'll.
I just moved to the region for school/work from another country.
I don't have a cruiser in the DMV yet (fingers crossed something works out soon) but I've grown up with 80s, 100s, 200s, and most recently, a 300 ;) before moving here!
I'm looking forward to being a part of the scene and meeting the crew around the DMV.

Welcome to CLCC.

welcome aboard! Good luck with your LC search. :)

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a post saying hi and hoping to connect with ya'll.
I just moved to the region for school/work from another country.
I don't have a cruiser in the DMV yet (fingers crossed something works out soon) but I've grown up with 80s, 100s, 200s, and most recently, a 300 ;) before moving here!
I'm looking forward to being a part of the scene and meeting the crew around the DMV.
Welcome....out of curiosity, what's on your cruiser search wish list? :beer:

Welcome....out of curiosity, what's on your cruiser search wish list?
Thanks for the welcome. Preferably an 80 I'd settle with a 100.
If anyone knows my message box is open.
Do you have to own the LC here to go? I saw the stickied thread and that wasn't an issue but it was also old, not sure if its been updated.

Do you have to own the LC here to go? I saw the stickied thread and that wasn't an issue but it was also old, not sure if its been updated.
Nice choice/s...;)

I've only made it to a couple of meetings due to work/travel since I've owned mine since last summer, but hope to make it to more soon. Nice group of people and since you're obviously a cruiser fan due to your ownership/family history, I'm sure that you are welcome to come. From my experiences, it's good to show up on the early side by 6:30 or so to hang out and check out the nice variety of cruisers that will be there in attendance. Meetings are casual, but organized and focused on group activities, crawls, etc. The waitstaff at the restaurant are great too...very efficient at taking individual orders, serving, and payment processing so everyone covers their own tab for dinner...not an easy task with a table of 20+!

For viewing interest, here's my 80 that I picked up last summer in AZ...my first cruiser that I hope to have for a looong time!

And yes, It can get dirty too...I just don't have any good pics if it taking care of business....

You don't need to wait til you own an LC to come out to a meeting or a part of the club.

Nice choice/s...;)

I've only made it to a couple of meetings due to work/travel since I've owned mine since last summer, but hope to make it to more soon. Nice group of people and since you're obviously a cruiser fan due to your ownership/family history, I'm sure that you are welcome to come. From my experiences, it's good to show up on the early side by 6:30 or so to hang out and check out the nice variety of cruisers that will be there in attendance. Meetings are casual, but organized and focused on group activities, crawls, etc. The waitstaff at the restaurant are great too...very efficient at taking individual orders, serving, and payment processing so everyone covers their own tab for dinner...not an easy task with a table of 20+!

For viewing interest, here's my 80 that I picked up last summer in AZ...my first cruiser that I hope to have for a looong time!

And yes, It can get dirty too...I just don't have any good pics if it taking care of business....
Well I hope to see you there when I go and thanks for the info.
That 80 is looking clean, something about a white 80 that does it for me!

I won't be there for the next meeting...I'll be stuck in Bermuda, but hope to be at the next one and the new event that just popped up in WVA at Good Evening Ranch. I'm sure that you can catch a passenger seat if you are interested to go for a day or the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom