New to the cruiser game (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Afternoon, Hot South Cruisers - as you can tell by my name, I'm new to the cruiser game (haha!). After a lot of looking/research, I ended up getting a 2000 Land Cruiser w/some sweet upgrades - 2.0" Old Man Emu Lift with Nitrocharger Sport Shocks, 1" differential drop, ARB Deluxe Front Bumper, big new tires, Moto Metal wheels.

Anyways - excited to start playing with it! I'm looking for some places around town to go stretch its legs - any suggestions?!

Awesome, welcome to the addiction! Lots of good places to wheel in North Alabama, Hale Mountain is the closest offroad park. We go out to Hawk Pride Off-road a lot, little farther away (Tuscumbia) but well worth the trip. Keep an eye on our trail ride thread and head out with us on one of our rides.

Welcome! We're glad to have you.

There's a group headed out to HPO this weekend. I'm sure they'd be glad to have another tag along if you're keen. A few of us are off all week, so feel free to come by for a beer and say hi.

Awesome, welcome to the addiction! Lots of good places to wheel in North Alabama, Hale Mountain is the closest offroad park. We go out to Hawk Pride Off-road a lot, little farther away (Tuscumbia) but well worth the trip. Keep an eye on our trail ride thread and head out with us on one of our rides.
Yep what he said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom