New to the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all, I recently moved to the southern Oregon coast from Arizona. I did my share of wheeling in the rocks of AZ, but don't know much about where to go up here. Do you guys ever do any runs near the coast?

I'd like to get out and do some exploring, but so far it's been all I can do to keep up with the rust. That's something I didn't have to deal with in AZ very much. I have a roll cage that was bare steel and for 3 years, not a speck. Now, it's bright orange.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you guys up here and seeing what the great state of Jefferson? has to offer.

-:cheers:

I lived out there for several years before moving back to Grants Pass and don't know of much rock out there. Most of the wheelin' out in that area is sand or mud, but you are welcome to head inland a ways and we'll get you hooked up :grinpimp: Good luck with the rust that's one of the down sides to the coast, but at least it doesn't really get hot or cold out there :cheers: Welcome to the State of Jefferson :cheers:

Hi Matt,
Well we don't have many Cactus in southern Oregon but we do have some great sand dunes in your area.
Check them out, but wait for a sunny day because they are no fun for a stranger on a foggy day.

Also there is an annual TLCA sanctioned event in the summer called cruising the woods. I hope to meet you there. I have a 76FJ40.

Welcome :flipoff2: :D

Keep checking back here for some wheeling & fun! :D

I lived out there for several years before moving back to Grants Pass and don't know of much rock out there. Most of the wheelin' out in that area is sand or mud, but you are welcome to head inland a ways and we'll get you hooked up :grinpimp: Good luck with the rust that's one of the down sides to the coast, but at least it doesn't really get hot or cold out there :cheers: Welcome to the State of Jefferson :cheers:

I'll keep an eye out for any rides you guys post and if possible I'll make the drive to meet up. Thanks for the notes, I look forward to seeing you all on the trail!

Welcome Matt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom