New to Sioux Falls (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys! I just moved up here from Albuquerque NM and made the drive up in my 1990 FJ62. She's starting to slip gears and I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a good Tranny (Giggity) shop. So far I haven't seen anyone other 60 series over here.

Hi guys! I just moved up here from Albuquerque NM and made the drive up in my 1990 FJ62. She's starting to slip gears and I would appreciate it if someone could point me in the direction of a good Tranny (Giggity) shop. So far I haven't seen anyone other 60 series over here.
Hey! Welcome to South Dakota!

Most of us seem to be on the west side of the State in Rapid City that respond to this section on mud. We have the Black Hills Cruiser Classic in July every year and we do trail rides on the third Saturday of the month usually. I have a transmission I bought with a 3fe I was told was good id sell cheap if you can get it over there.

Hopefully you have the transmission sitting around till the spring when I have more money to go around. I am going to get this transmission limping along till then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom