New to Mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bought my first 80 about a month ago. Its a stock 97 locked all black with 86K miles. I've had several FJ40s in the past along with several pre '85 toyota trucks, a 94 4 runner and most recently a 03 dbl cab tacoma trd. i'll have to say that this is my favorite out of the bunch by far. now i know why they stickered for $50K new, they are just plain awesome. anyway, just wanted to say hello from a new mud member. now i can't wait to get out and wheel it!!

Buckums

Welcome,

This site will suck your bank account dry..

-Ammo

What no pics, ok newb you're :ban: tease. :flipoff2:

Excellent year and color choice :D

Welcome .... now post up some pics would ya?

welcome aboard :flipoff2:

post a pic of your rig -- the pic whores are a relentless bunch :D

Welcome and congrats.....let the modding begin

tell us where you're at so we can come for the celebration BBQ...

now that's the kind of welcome that i was hoping for!! i'm in little rock, Arkansas and I flew to ft. worth to pick the rig up. it was set up with the brush guard and tail light guard from the factory. i think they look weak - i imediatly took them off. she's stock for now, but clean. pics soon to follow.

Welcome! PICS! Great color, to bad it's not an LX though :D

Welcome aboard!

Looking forward to seeing some pics before it gets molested with mods. ;)

Congrats!

Mot

nah, it's good that it's not an LX, but it's bad that it's not Moonglow...! :D

Welcome. Good thing you took off the brush and taillight guards BEFORE you posted pics. The unwashed masses here would have been unmerciful.
Cheers,
Sean
Black Rules BTW.

Congrats!

Where was a nice locked one when I was looking?

Welcome to the forum, You'll find all the help you could ever need here, including parts you need. But for this thread to be valid we need to see some pics.

Worthless without pics.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom