New to mud, just found this club house (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
Just noticed there was a VI club here, wanted to say hi and post a pick of my rusty old FJ40.
Also looking for some front fenders if anyone has some laying around.
20140504_163900.jpg

Brian

Welcome! Nice 40!

If you're in Victoria area, please feel free to join one of our monthly meetings (very informal). We usually have meetings third Wednesday of the month at the 6mile pub. Sometimes it changes though, so just keep an eye on the stickies. Also, we try to have fairly regular wheeling events if you are interested in that sort of thing.

Located in Port Alberni making Vic a far drive, well for a fj40 anyhow, As far was wheeling, yeah I'd be up for it, could show you guys afew spots around here as well.

We might try for a run either in Nanaimo or up Arrowsmith, much shorter trek...

Rob:beer:

Went up to the top of Arrowsmith a few days ago, not much snow yet, pretty icy old snow at the top.
Still a fun drive though

Like that shot, were did you guys take it..?

I use to ride mtbike up your way, up behind the candy store, some crazy big ass stunts, teeter totters six feet in the air, 20 foot drop gaps....

Rob

Hi, welcome to the group. I like getting to Pt Alberni when I can. Would really appreciate a guided tour up Aerosmith.
I'm off work for a bit, do you get down to Nanaimo often? Always up for coffee, then stick around for beer.

I don't recall Kennedy Falls, looks nice. I drove up past Kennedy Lake on the west side to Virgin Falls, they're really cool!

Welcome, was up in your neck of the woods a few weeks back. Best bet would be the listing for cruiser parts on UsedVic... Or some Seapotato special glass fenders... :D

Missed you guys at Johnathons by about 15 minutes, sounds like you got a good score of parts...:beer:

Yeah, indeed I did, starting to tear into the 2F to bring it back to life. Should be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom