new to me RC cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pbgbottle

Forum Lifer
Threads
i just bought this off of ebay , was wondering if anybody has info on it ,i know some of you have one of these , just wondering if anybody has the original NIKKO literature that came with it , and how much was it retail i paid a fortune to get one of these ?? . also the ass-end is saggy is anybody elses , and can it be fixed ? HA!
IMG_0372 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0370 (Medium).JPG

Dang gumby that tmaxx 40 looks sweet

I don't havea RC Cruiser, but I have a lot of these.

HATTRICK:)
tlcdie004.jpg
tlcdie005.jpg
TLCDIE006.jpg

Anyone out there got an original Tamiya Wild Willy? I got the wild willyII - never driven just bought as a cool kit! Need to get me a 40 body for my T-Maxx. Hey, maybe I could put a .40 in it. (That would be inSANE! ha ha!)

I got one of these Tronico Land Cruisers, in Germany they were sold as *BIG MAXX*

Yep they sag a little in the rear, all in all its a nice eyecatcher and one of the biggest rc cruisers.

Meanwhile i got a nice collection of these rigs but......... theres always someone who has more toys.........

DSCF0161.JPG

Those Cruisers belong to one of our French Land Cruiser Brothers: www.toyota-bj40.com

Look for the petits, some realy rare LC´s there!

My last project ;)

A small sized version of my rig :)

Some News about the TOYOTA-TOYS i did put some Pics on my site.

And.......thats even one of the NIKKO Trucks like the LC´s pgbottle has.

sadtler-bigtoy-front.jpg

well......made to match the real one.. ;)

Peter.Sadtler-saverne.jpg

Last edited:
If you source the Nikko "Thor" mini truck you will be in inexpensive RC heaven as the chassis is the exact same except the Thor is 4wd! Simply swap body's and enjoy! If you can source the non US version of the Cruiser it was two speed 4x4 AND has a working winch! I have yet to find one but I also haven't looked in a long time.

BTW Peter.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

thanks for the info on the THOR will be looking i have this one 2 speed 4x4 no winch

Uncle Ben said:
If you source the Nikko "Thor" mini truck you will be in inexpensive RC heaven as the chassis is the exact same except the Thor is 4wd! Simply swap body's and enjoy! If you can source the non US version of the Cruiser it was two speed 4x4 AND has a working winch! I have yet to find one but I also haven't looked in a long time.
IMG_0324 (Medium).JPG

Uncle Ben said:

BTW Peter.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hi Kevin,

thanks for the hint & the congrats.

Remember that spot?
kevin5ma.jpg

Guess i should come around again....... ;)
that was a great time there!!

thanks Stone , i wish my cruiser was this bad-ass . one day i will have to join the club , later , see ya at the next cruiser days , can't wait ,i always have a great time , heres another pic of my collection .

Stone said:
Wow...some serious collectors here. Good stuff.

Jake...that RC looks about as bad-ass as your real Cruiser. :beer:
IMG_0448 (Small).JPG

FJ40-GARAGE said:
Hi Kevin,

thanks for the hint & the congrats.

Remember that spot?
kevin5ma.jpg

Guess i should come around again....... ;)
that was a great time there!!

Heck ya I remember that! It would be good to see ya again Peter. Hope all is great in your world! :cheers:

found me a nikko thor and another fj40 nikko for parts ,or was sold to me for parts .ended up taking it all apart and found a broken piece of plastic in the motor . took it out the cruiser also works now . ended up taking the parts cruiser and the nikko thor and mix and matched all the good pieces . to make one working RC . now i just need to make a roll bar for it . one cruiser is
2wheel drive .the other is now 4wheel drive . thanks for the info about the thor . the 4x4 one works alot better .it doesn't look pretty but it works . both the cruiser and the thor where pretty beat up .
IMG_0909 (Custom).JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom