New to me LC! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone! I recently became the new owner of a 100 series land cruiser.

My husband and I, along with our dogs, are located in Tennessee but originally from Asheville area.

The truck has road trip dreams out west but is currently a daily driver. I love her and am very interested in learning more about land cruisers and meeting others! :)

59AF0F20-B8C9-4F54-AFDB-60EA0CBDD853.jpeg

Welcome! Lots of friends and family in E TN, and more than a few UT degrees among them.

Not sure who's happier - you or the dogs? :) Congrats and welcome! Is that an '02?

Congrats!! Does the Land Cruiser have a name yet?!

Not sure who's happier - you or the dogs? :) Congrats and welcome! Is that an '02?

it is an 02! The dogs are definitely happier. Previously in a Subaru Forester where the windows only rolled down halfway. Now they stick their heads out and it was a big selling point for me 🤪 gotta keep the dogs happy!

it is an 02! The dogs are definitely happier. Previously in a Subaru Forester where the windows only rolled down halfway. Now they stick their heads out and it was a big selling point for me 🤪 gotta keep the dogs happy!
Can vent the furthest back windows to allow airflow and reduce dog breath in cabin

You won't believe how capable the 100 series is in stock form with a set of AT's

Going to need to lift it 3 inches, put monster truck tires on it, and full body armor..... Just kidding, good tires and maintenance is all she needs to climb mountains.

Going to need to lift it 3 inches, put monster truck tires on it, and full body armor..... Just kidding, good tires and maintenance is all she needs to climb mountains.

I feel very lucky that the previous owners were @CatskillsRunner and @Onur who put on the snorkel and toyo at2 285/75/16 along with all the OEM maintenance!!

I feel like I could spend a lot of money easily adding fun overlanding gear but for right now, I am just happy to have her!

I feel very lucky that the previous owners were @CatskillsRunner and @Onur who put on the snorkel and toyo at2 285/75/16 along with all the OEM maintenance!!

I feel like I could spend a lot of money easily adding fun overlanding gear but for right now, I am just happy to have her!

I loved that truck and it was hard to say goodbye to, but am so glad you bought it.

May it bring you many happy years! 💕

Nice to see another 100 series pass between Mudders and keeping them on the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom