New to me 94, 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

Fairly new to mud and my 80. Picked the rig up almost 2 weeks ago now and basically going full speed trying to fix things here and there. Find one thing, then find another. Love it! Ih8mud.com has been a awesome place and love this community.
Slowing building this thing and a few things that concern me is rust under the dash. Is this normal? First I saw rust on the steering column but as I tore into the dash I noticed rust on the AC? Rust is something that makes me go o_O! The 80 is at the shop right now getting repainted factory dark emerald green. Had carefully remove silicone from the sunroof to get it open, silicone from the fender flares and from the rear louvers. Interior is some what gutted, hopefully I can put it back together 😂

Mod List waiting to get installed:
Full 4” Dobinsons lift from mike at exitoffroad
Delta rear panhard relocation bracket
4.88 nitro gears with Arb air locker
RCV 300m front cv axles and rear
37” KM3
waiting for @Delta VS 4” or 5” radius arms

6FF6DF53-3EA1-41A8-A95E-6FC52D891067.jpeg
A597CF48-5A69-41F1-9575-42418E3D840B.jpeg

BEE4B57E-9CF5-4257-B5A6-83A5D9B1B835.jpeg

5FA0CCF0-52C5-43FF-9BD5-D1D3380F51D2.jpeg

Haha when will you bring the rig to Cali?
Don’t tempt me. Did you stick with 6M1 or change the shade of it at all? I’m going to stick with green but going to go without the Pearl and maybe a few shades darker.

Don’t tempt me. Did you stick with 6M1 or change the shade of it at all? I’m going to stick with green but going to go without the Pearl and maybe a few shades darker.
Stuck with the oem color. It was a gloomy day and got a shot that makes it look darker

Wtf!??!?? What did you dooooo! 80 looks phenomenal!

Did you minimize the rubbing from those 37s?

Last edited:
My 80s game is getting weak and not keeping up with all the new stuff. Looks good may have to order one up. I only have the 2 inch arb lift so may not look as good.
Oh, it’ll look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom