Builds New To Me 83 Long Bed Pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Funny you mention that... I actually found one that's out that way. They won't ship it of course but said I could arrange my own. Stay tuned.

Well, I bought a bed. But it's in Washington. Anyone with a trailer want to make a cross country road trip for some $$$$$$$?? :hillbilly:

Where is it in Washington? If you paint your truck, you could make a road trip out of it and join @yotadude520 and @CreeperSleeper and me for the “red truck run” on the Oregon/Washington border!

Where is it in Washington? If you paint your truck, you could make a road trip out of it and join @yotadude520 and @CreeperSleeper and me for the “red truck run” on the Oregon/Washington border!

Pasco, WA

Wish I could! Work is crazy right now so there's no way I could take that much time off. The bed is white anyway so I wouldn't qualify anyway.

Pasco, WA

Wish I could! Work is crazy right now so there's no way I could take that much time off. The bed is white anyway so I wouldn't qualify anyway.

Well the good news is we haven't quite set a date....or really have anything planned yet. But it WILL happen! :hillbilly:

Ayyyyeeeee got some parts!!

Nice haul! I’ve put Rough Country lifts in a 3rd Gen 4Runner and a 1st Gen Taco. Seems to be a good mix of qualit6 and affordability.

They sell red spray bombs at most hardware stores;)

You best get after it this weekend so you can post pics of it on those fancy tires!

Last edited:
Nice haul! I’ve put Rough Country lifts in a 3rd Gen 4Runner and a 1st Gen Taco. Seems to be a good mix of qualit6 and affordability.

They sell red spray bombs at most hardware stores;)

You best get after it this weekend so you can post pics of it on those fancy tires!

Yeah for sure!!

Sadly though, I'm going to let my techs put the stuff on. I broke my collarbone really badly about a month ago so I'm out of commission for a while still. Should have the stuff on soon though and I'll post some tasty pics!!!

Yeah for sure!!

Sadly though, I'm going to let my techs put the stuff on. I broke my collarbone really badly about a month ago so I'm out of commission for a while still. Should have the stuff on soon though and I'll post some tasty pics!!!

Yikes man - that's a brutal break. Hope you recover soon!

And yes take lots of pics! I'm ready to see this baby transform!

That’s great news!

Nice man! She's looking really good.

Many levels of awesomeness achieved!

Baller. What is the frame height?

What's going on with the rear shackles? Might just be the angle of the picture, but they almost look inverted.

What's going on with the rear shackles? Might just be the angle of the picture, but they almost look inverted.

Definitely look inverted. When I buy lift springs for my ‘89 I’m going to buy some for the 90+ trucks. Maybe they will be long enough. Seems like all lift springs give you a terrible shackle angle.

# Chebby 63s!

As the kids would say :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom