New to me 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's got an eighty? This guy! Thanks to the efforts and kindness of Tyler I now have a Toyota again. Now let the tlc and elbow grease begin!

ForumRunner_20130302_140103.jpg

ForumRunner_20130302_140103.jpg

:cheers: Enjoy it :)

Bout time! Welcome to voting populous of JSC :)

Koool! Now most of my kids can ride with you....? :meh::clap:

When are you gonna go break something? :flipoff2:

So lemme get this straight . . . Ty got my sloppy seconds with the 40, then when he was done using it he passed it on to Chad who got dirty thirds. Now with the 80 Ty got Nick V's sloppy seconds and then Travis got Ty's dirty thirds? I hope you guys are using protection at least! This club is so incest! Keep it in the family!

So lemme get this straight . . . Ty got my sloppy seconds with the 40, then when he was done using it he passed it on to Chad who got dirty thirds. Now with the 80 Ty got Nick V's sloppy seconds and then Travis got Ty's dirty thirds? I hope you guys are using protection at least! This club is so incest! Keep it in the family!

It's all part of a master plan. :hillbilly::hillbilly:

And for the record, I've only slept with my 80 :p

Yipee!!:D :clap: :steer: :bounce:

:cool:

Kool kid, nice to see you got something to whittle away at. Let me know if you need any help.
Stripping down the interior, shampooing/pressure washing the carpet make a huge dif' and getting any funk from the PO's makes 'em nice.
Good to see ya on mud. I don't make it to FB. Its always nice to see you and the girls on the runs. I don't care if you drive a Sammi'.

Thanks Kief! If you have any suggestions in general I'd appreciate them! It sat for quite some time in humid Washington so mildew is an issue that needs to be taken care of. Not sure what's the best way to get carpets and seatbelts cleaned up. I've considered renting a carpet cleaner but not sure how well they work; having it professionally detailed but not sure cost effectiveness; pulling interior and taking to coin operated car wash and pressure washing... So advise is greatly appreciated.
Also in need of upholstery in the relatively near future, but the only kits I've found so far are about a grand and that makes it out of reach...
Planning to delete egr, and catalytic converters, also going to replace o2 sensors. If anyone has suggestions on any of the above, or other thoughts, I'd like to hear them.
G Double, yeah kinda sucked being a charter member and not even able to vote or hold office.
Jesse, that's just how we role...you know you're into it ;)

Save the cats during the removal. They hold some value if working.

congrats. Plenty of room for 3 sets of skis now!!
If my knee wasn't wrecked that would be so much better news, but since my ski season is over that's just depressing.

Corbeau driver seat installed!

ForumRunner_20130304_192914.jpg

Also found an iPod, wish I'd taken pictures of how rust caked it was. It was recovered from under the rear seat heat exchanger...

ForumRunner_20130304_193055.jpg

ForumRunner_20130304_193108.jpg

ForumRunner_20130304_192914.jpg

ForumRunner_20130304_193055.jpg

ForumRunner_20130304_193108.jpg

Thanks Chad, already removed the carpet and pressure washed it. Now I'm waiting for it to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom