New to me 80, the trip, and the arrival. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You drove within 3 miles of me (outskirts of Amarillo). I just flew to Denver 2 wks ago and bought a stock 93 80, same color as yours, with 114k and drove it home (7 hrs) and I thought I had an adventure!! (I took my 7 year old daughter and we had a ball.)

You drove within 3 miles of me (outskirts of Amarillo). I just flew to Denver 2 wks ago and bought a stock 93 80, same color as yours, with 114k and drove it home (7 hrs) and I thought I had an adventure!! (I took my 7 year old daughter and we had a ball.)

Sheesh, we were probably in the Denver airport at almost the same time! I flew through Denver to get to my truck!

Wish I could have taken my wife and son with me, but I was pushing really hard, no way they could last through the 900 mile days! I most definitely want to head back out that way - super cool and very different terrain compared to where I live!

Working on a 1 piece rear floor mat. So far so good, but it needs to warm up and settle into the shape of the floor! 1/4" foam rubber with a thick rubber top on it. Should do well against muddy or snowy kid boots...

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom