400k+ LC. Lets mod it. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Went out to a buddies property today, working on clearing fire lanes out there. Decided to toot around in the rig and snap a couple shots.

20170917-IMG_20170917_140335.jpg

20170917-IMG_20170917_140427.jpg

20170917-IMG_20170917_140512.jpg

Thanks for the info on your RTT,

Can I ask what swayed you to get rid of it?

Man those 18s and that stance are beautiful man!

Good call, really good call!

Really like the stance on your 100. The 295's and the +18 offset are on point.

Well done sir.
Thank you!! Im very happy with the offset, it was where I was wanting to be with spacers except now I dont need them.

Thanks for the info on your RTT,

Can I ask what swayed you to get rid of it?

Man those 18s and that stance are beautiful man!

Good call, really good call!
I put it up for sale & got offered more money then what I paid for it...Was a no brainer for me.

I had the camera with me on my way home from work and remembered a LX470 with a Slee front bumper that I fell in love with...Its what inspired my build.... So...Why not stop to take some shots to try and recreate the photo?! Or try to...This is my twist. I went with the Ironman4x4 bumper because of price and the fact I plan to run limb risers.

20170922-_DSC6544.jpg

I LOVE my Ironman Bullbar and I love your wheels and that stance....so clean and understated in a very good way. Well done.

I LOVE my Ironman Bullbar and I love your wheels and that stance....so clean and understated in a very good way. Well done.
Have you had yours for awhile? Do you have a winch in it yet? Trying to decide on that here for the future also...Probably will depend whats available at the time. Thank you man!!! Im really trying to crow the attention to this offset in hopes we see more available. These were actually for a tundra...lol. But the offset worked great here also. Got to thank Chitown4x4 for letting me test fit them.

No winch at this time. I'm going to do the Smittybilt x20 10,000 pound with synthetic as soon as the upgrade budget is replenished. This is mine before the Amazon LED (Lumiteks) were installed.

IMG_5644.JPG

Here it is WITH the Lumiteks

IMG_5653.JPG

Here it is WITH the Lumiteks

View attachment 1541975
OHHHHH Those LED's!!!! Thats exactly what im looking for!! Hows the light output?! I want to wire those into my factory fog switch. I used the kit that came with my bumper for the ones in it

OHHHHH Those LED's!!!! Thats exactly what im looking for!! Hows the light output?! I want to wire those into my factory fog switch. I used the kit that came with my bumper for the ones in it

They are BRIGHT. They aren't a spot and they aren't a flood. They are more of a driving light (reach out as far as a properly adjusted high beam, but with FAR, FAR greater width). They were a HUGE benefit driving at night thru New Mexico where you need to see not only far down the road, but also out to the sides.

They don't really draw any amps. I wouldn't wire them to the fogs though. I wired mine to the high beams and use a "master" switch on the left panel (next to the mirror adjustmen) for the override (I can turn that switch off and run my high beams normally, or turn the switch on and then the Lumiteks come on/off with the high beams).

They are BRIGHT. They aren't a spot and they aren't a flood. They are more of a driving light (reach out as far as a properly adjusted high beam, but with FAR, FAR greater width). They were a HUGE benefit driving at night thru New Mexico where you need to see not only far down the road, but also out to the sides.

They don't really draw any amps. I wouldn't wire them to the fogs though. I wired mine to the high beams and use a "master" switch on the left panel (next to the mirror adjustmen) for the override (I can turn that switch off and run my high beams normally, or turn the switch on and then the Lumiteks come on/off with the high beams).
I dont think I would like them coming on with the highbeams...I have the wiring for the old fogs just dangling there. Got to do something with it eventually. Isnt hard to strip & attach a new plug for the "future" if need be. Thats a bummer they're not a spot or flood....Im looking for both. LOL. Im thinking a small lightbar might work better for me in between there. Plus it allows more air to the radiator...if we're measuring.

Well, it's hard to make a spot be a flood also. The ARB version comes as a pair with one a spot, the other as a flood. One of the mudders here (Soreneagle) has the same bumper and did a light bar. Evidently pretty happy with it. I like the look of it, but, I needed that space in the middle top of the bumper for the eventual winch control box (soreneagle fabbed up an internal bracket for the winch control box).

Well, it's hard to make a spot be a flood also. The ARB version comes as a pair with one a spot, the other as a flood. One of the mudders here (Soreneagle) has the same bumper and did a light bar. Evidently pretty happy with it. I like the look of it, but, I needed that space in the middle top of the bumper for the eventual winch control box (soreneagle fabbed up an internal bracket for the winch control box).

YUP! I knew they made flood/spot lightbars. Which was the direction I was heading. I do like the look of the round lights better

20170922-_DSC6543.jpg

Dingo digs the Cruiser....
20170922-_DSC6548.jpg

Another edit from the backroad day

20170922-_DSC6546.jpg

Beautiful pics, truck looks great for the mileage. How do you like those wheels and tires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom