New to me 2001 LX470 (1 Viewer)

What color wheels would look best on my LX?

• SCS F5 MATTE JET BLACK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy everybody. Long time lurker. Yesterday bought my first 100 series. I took it same day for smog check and it passed! 215,000 miles. Not one tear or stain inside, immaculate condition. Original California truck. Garage kept, original paint looks amazing. I overpaid a little, but this example is very clean. I can't wait to slightly mod it. 33" tires will be the first mod.

20200701_184251.jpg

Howdy everybody. Long time lurker. Yesterday bought my first 100 series. I took it same day for smog check and it passed! 215,000 miles. Not one tear or stain inside, immaculate condition. Original California truck. Garage kept, original paint looks amazing. I overpaid a little, but this example is very clean. I can't wait to slightly mod it. 33" tires will be the first mod.
Nice truck...she's a perfect dupe of :princess:'s '01. We bought the LX with 98K 11 years ago and just turned over 200K. Maintenance by the book or better from the delivery date forward. Enjoy.

Congrats, and welcome. Get your baselining done, and just spend several hours staring at her.

Nice truck...she's a perfect dupe of :princess:'s '01. We bought the LX with 98K 11 years ago and just turned over 200K. Maintenance by the book or better from the delivery date forward. Enjoy.

Congrats, and welcome. Get your baselining done, and just spend several hours staring at her.

I appreciate the welcome! Yes maintenance will happen. I've owned a dozen Toyota trucks. Do all my own work/labor.

Sounds like a great buy. Never a bad idea paying a little more for a good example.

Sounds like a great buy. Never a bad idea paying a little more for a good example.

I paid under $10k. It was originally sold from Lexus of Westminister here in Southern California. I test drove about 10 vehicles in a 3 day span. This was the best one. AHC still functional. Everything works.

I like that color. Is that the original front bumper?

The previous owner pointed out that he had poorly repaired the front bumper. Have to double check if it is original. Will see tomorrow.

A poll about wheel color? Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom