New to me 1992 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
New to this forum (and world). Was happy to find 1992 FJ80 for skiing/snowboarding and camping adventures with my son. Needs new rear brakes, repair front diff or oil pan and transfer case leaks...but runs great. Previous owner had exterior painted Meteor Gray and interior plastics painted Black. Nice looking adventure rig....Cascades here we come!
IMG_2963.jpg

Welcome and she looks beautiful. I'm kinda new, and learning everyday from reading through here and hooked up with two LC clubs (Tornado Alley Cruisers/ Olde North State Cruisers) and thier help.
Everyone I've met/delt with on MUD has been helpful and welcoming.

Its easy to become addicted to buying things for your Cruiser. I don't want to list the great vendors on here because I'll feel bad if I accidentally miss someone that I do business with often.

Hookup with your local LC club in Washington, and I'm sure you'll be impressed.

Welcome and she looks beautiful. I'm kinda new, and learning everyday from reading through here and hooked up with two LC clubs (Tornado Alley Cruisers/ Olde North State Cruisers) and thier help.
Everyone I've met/delt with on MUD has been helpful and welcoming.

Its easy to become addicted to buying things for your Cruiser. I don't want to list the great vendors on here because I'll feel bad if I accidentally miss someone that I do business with often.

Hookup with your local LC club in Washington, and I'm sure you'll be impressed.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

New to this forum (and world). Was happy to find 1992 FJ80 for skiing/snowboarding and camping adventures with my son. Needs new rear brakes, repair front diff or oil pan and transfer case leaks...but runs great. Previous owner had exterior painted Meteor Gray and interior plastics painted Black. Nice looking adventure rig....Cascades here we come!View attachment 2631827
I'm in full support of more PNW 80s

Nice looking rig!

New to this forum (and world). Was happy to find 1992 FJ80 for skiing/snowboarding and camping adventures with my son. Needs new rear brakes, repair front diff or oil pan and transfer case leaks...but runs great. Previous owner had exterior painted Meteor Gray and interior plastics painted Black. Nice looking adventure rig....Cascades here we come!View attachment 2631827

Welcome...... is that the one that has been up for sale forever around here? Looks very familiar.

Make sure to check out the seattle cruiserheads facebook page and google groups.

Welcome!! Trips to the Cascades make me jealous, been too long, and not likely again soon - that’s a bit of a trek from Florida in a 1992 FJ!

Keep us all posted on the trips and the progress, someone is always interested! (And whatever you do, NEVER ever remove the two Phillips screws on the AFM, no matter how simple that looks. It will murder the AFM. Ask me how I know as of this week.) 😂

Welcome...... is that the one that has been up for sale forever around here? Looks very familiar.

Make sure to check out the seattle cruiserheads facebook page and google groups.
Know of good FJ80 mechanic in North Seattle?

3FE is the way to go. Be aware, that everyone on this forum will write you off because of it. They will say "swap with a diesel" "swap with an LS" Don't listen to them. We can enjoy the scenery better at slower speeds! I bought my 92 when my son was active in Boy Scouts. He's an Eagle now and the LC served us well through many adventures. Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom