New to ih8mud (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So new to this active forum writer im normally the guy just reading great info and funny jokes along with the serious opinionated guy. But I do have some

abs

Evap

Parts from solenoids, hardlines well basically parts removed gently from evap and abs delete
all working before removed. Your gonna ask why then would he take them out. Well Cause I Can

So new to this active forum writer im normally the guy just reading great info and funny jokes along with the serious opinionated guy. But I do have some

abs

Evap

Parts from solenoids, hardlines well basically parts removed gently from evap and abs delete
all working before removed. Your gonna ask why then would he take them out. Well Cause I Can
Why are you up so early (or so late)?
Go to bed, okay?

Why are you up so early (or so late)?
Go to bed, okay?
Well I work evenings so I get this quite time around now. When I get to work on the lx and try not to use a impac or Sawzall. All other tools are noise manageable to a extent. My wife says it looks like a mad scientist some nights with sparks flying and weld arch flashing off the next door neighbors houses and cars.

Well I work evenings so I get this quite time around now. When I get to work on the lx and try not to use a impac or Sawzall. All other tools are noise manageable to a extent. My wife says it looks like a mad scientist some nights with sparks flying and weld arch flashing off the next door neighbors houses and cars.
Oh, okay. But try to get to sleep before the sun comes up. It's a club rule, y'know...

Oh, okay. But try to get to sleep before the sun comes up. It's a club rule, y'know...
Hey, let us night owls be. I sit in my garage and drink beer and smoke cigars when I can’t sleep after work. Some of the neighbors leaving for work super early give me weird looks.

Hey, let us night owls be. I sit in my garage and drink beer and smoke cigars when I can’t sleep after work. Some of the neighbors leaving for work super early give me weird looks.
From Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein:
(The Wolfman) "Each night, when the moon is full, I turn into a wolf!"

(Costello) "Yeah, you and twenty million other guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom