New to IH8MUD (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome to the community! Post some pics of it when you get the chance.

Hi, my name is Al and I am new to the community. I own a 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 in Nordic Blue. Thank for having me.

IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1904.JPG

IMG_2011.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

Thought it was familar. Is it this one?

Yes it is. Its pretty, but its been a work in progress ever since I got it. Unfortunately, it had been misrepresented at auction :(

Welcome. Hope you’re able to get the bugs worked out without too much pain, it is a looker.

Reactions: Al3
What was needed to be done on it? Sorry about the luck on the truck, sometimes it’s hard in the moment owning it, but you’re gonna love it in the long term, and working on it is just another part of ownership. For me, working on my 40 was my introduction to working on cars

Unfortunately, it had been misrepresented at auction :(

It may not help you feel any better, but this is a common occurrence with trucks imported from South America.

Yes it is. Its pretty, but its been a work in progress ever since I got it. Unfortunately, it had been misrepresented at auction :(
not uncommon with south of the border imports.

Welcome to the forum! Really nice looking late model 40. Hopefully, you were able to take care of everything mis-represented by the seller.

Reactions: Al3
Got any pics of the interior?

Welcome... One day you'll look back and these problems will pale in comparison to how they seem now.

What sort of issues?

@ToyotaMatt can hook you up with the proper headlight switch and many other things you're looking for.

City Racer LLC is another great source for bits and pieces.

and the list goes on... ask and we can point you in the right direction.

thats in the past....
Its Yours now!
cheers :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom