New to forum, 2000 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good Morning, I'm new to this forum, however i've been following for a few weeks. I bought a 2000 LX470, Canada model. So odometer is in Kilometers 216000. I'm located in central Illinois. I need a good repair shop to go through the LX. It seems to run perfect. Small exhaust leak and kinda rides rough. I'm new to these vehicles so not sure what to think. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, HWC
lx 470 1.jpg

lx 470 2.jpg

Congrats on your purchase and welcome aboard!
A great place to start would be to check out the FAQ section: 100-series FAQ - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/100-series-faq.30754/

Almost anything worth asking has been asked at least once before! You can find a lot of answers by searching on here first.

When I first purchase a Toyota car I usually take it in for an oil change to a local Toyota dealer. They do a free inspection which tells me tye condition of basic stuff like brakes, oil leaks and suspension etc.

If you are looking for a good shop, I can recommend TCCN automotive in Homer Glen (not sure how far they are from you tho)

Thanks, Homer Glen in by Chicago, I'm in Central Illinois. I will review the link you suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom