New to Durham (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,
My name is Brian and I'm new to the Durham/Raleigh area. I moved here over the summer. I spent Christmas here but that was really it, so I don't know anyone and am just looking to make some friends in the area. I will be starting work this week at Fred Anderson Toyota as a mechanic there. I just got back from school down in northern GA.

I'd like to find some places to go wheeling and I'm looking for anywhere to get cruiser parts in the area because I need some.

Thanks,
Brian

I need to become a silver star member of MUD and then I can post some more pics but I'll work on getting some up in the mean time.

Seem if you're working at Fred Anderson, you could get some pull to keep a stock of parts there for us!

Haha, yeah I was at the dealer today and there was a tan 60 in the back, I guess it was there for service but it looked pretty nice.

Here's some pics of my rig. Enjoy :)
Picture 012.jpg

Welcome, as you will see the guys here in the triangle are getting together quite often now, so stay posted to upcoming events and come out and join us. The crew there at Fred Anderson seems to be a good bunch, and you'll be surprised the amount of cruisers that come through there.

I'll keep an eye out for the next meeting and I'll be sure to come out.

Brian

A friend of mine works at Fred Anderson he is a salesman, his name is Rob. If ya see him tell him Matt said hay.

If I see him I'll tell him, but he thinks he can talk me into trading my 60 in on a new car he's crazy cause my cruiser might be ugly but I love her.:D

A friend of mine works at Fred Anderson he is a salesman, his name is Rob. If ya see him tell him Matt said hay.

Welcome to the area, and ditto comments on hooking up with the group!

You understand you now have a legal and moral responsibility to promptly notify area people of any cool Cruisers that come in on trade, right? ;)

I'll let you guys know if I see anything. Today there was a pretty wicked Tacoma outside with a straight axle in the front and no doors stilling on 35's. Not sure why it was there but it was sweet.

Brian

If it was pretty beat up and camo green i was behind the guy on glenwood, looked to be an early model 4runner with factory SA. Looked to be a trail truck with swampers and winch , had a locker sticker on the back of the truck, though not sure if it was locked, I would assume it was.

No it was an extended cab with factory green paint, though it was a trail truck. No winch either. The axle was a stock 60 front axle because I know mine like the back of my hand and it looked exactly the same. :)

If it was pretty beat up and camo green i was behind the guy on glenwood, looked to be an early model 4runner with factory SA. Looked to be a trail truck with swampers and winch , had a locker sticker on the back of the truck, though not sure if it was locked, I would assume it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom