New to Cruisers and this page! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all I’m new to cruisers and just joined the page. I had my overland built (by me) Range Rover sport stolen from my home in Boston and but the billet and finally bought my dream overland rig: 2000 Lexus lx470 black on cream. I’m looking for advice on the following (feel free to tag posts or comment):
- lighting
- bumpers and roof racks
- tires and size recommendations (I’m a toyo fan)
- lifts
- over land kit and gear thats 100 specific?
- cruiser meets and their locations

Thanks all! Happy wrenching/wheeling

Welcome! Give yourself a few days on Mud and use the search bar. All of your questions have been asked and answered multiple times with differing opinions.

I am giving some Toyo Open Country AT3's a shot this weekend. Moving from KO2s. I'll document on Mud.

Welcome and good luck with your truck! Please search - this community is VERY thorough so there's tons of threads for DIY's and what to buy.

Theres also a clubhouse section for local discussions and meets.

Welcome ! Sorry to hear of your loss but look what it got you ! Of course we haven't seen any pics yet...........

Here's my .02 on your list, assuming you want the best

- lighting - Rigid Industries, Baja Designs are two great manufacturers
- bumpers and roof racks - not a lot of Choices, Look into ARB, TJM, Slee. Roof rack - Prinsu, Gamiviti
- tires and size recommendations (I’m a toyo fan) - Toyos are awesome, assuming you have the coin
- lifts - you probably have AHC - its a can of worms to update your AHC or install a lift. I ripped out my AHC and I dont' miss it
- over land kit and gear thats 100 specific?
- cruiser meets and their locations Clubhouses - https://forum.ih8mud.com/categories/clubhouses.144/

Thanks all! Happy wrenching/wheeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom