New to Austin with 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a_traut_man

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello Everyone. My name is Adam and I am moving to Austin next week with a 100 series and wanted to hello and find out more about getting involved with TSLC-Austin. Looking forward to meeting you guys and getting to do some offroading.
I don't know how many 100s you guys have involved or if any of you were at 100s In the Hills in Ouray CO. This is my 100.

DSC01746.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

Welcome to Austin. Nice rig!!
What part of town are you going?

A.J

Thanks! 100s don't get too much love but it sure is a capable rig and it even has some road manners ha.
I'll be on the north side of Austin for a month in company housing while we try to find a place, definitely open to suggestions.

Welcome Adam! Great set up. Is that Dissent armor front and back ? Looking at similar.

As far as locations if you're single or without kids The Domain is a cool place to check out.

Everything you need in walking distance day or night.

Safe travels !

Welcome! I'm up in NW Austin if you need help or pointers about places to live.

Welcome Adam! Great set up. Is that Dissent armor front and back ? Looking at similar.

As far as locations if you're single or without kids The Domain is a cool place to check out.

Everything you need in walking distance day or night.

Safe travels !

Dissent front and Slee sliders/rear. I thought about waiting for Ben to finish the rear and get them into production but I got impatient and wanted to have the truck fully loaded before taking it to Slee for the lift. I did see the Dissent rear at HIH6 and it was pretty amazing (wish I had held out) but the Slee unit is nice once you get used to unlocking every time you want in the back.

Welcome! I'm up in NW Austin if you need help or pointers about places to live.

I appreciate the offer and I may take you up on points and stuff.

Southwest is nice if you don't have to commute north on MoPac (or any highway).

Guys thanks for the warm welcome and the advice on places to look. I have read through some of the threads on here concerning meeting times/locations, I'm guessing FB is best? I think I'm one of the weirdos who spends more time on Mud than FB. ha

Guys thanks for the warm welcome and the advice on places to look. I have read through some of the threads on here concerning meeting times/locations, I'm guessing FB is best? I think I'm one of the weirdos who spends more time on Mud than FB. ha
Same here. I dumped Facebook for Mud.

A.J

@mmw68 If you are in the market for one I would highly recommend it. The craftsmanship is great and they go on pretty easy (1 man job took about 5 hours with me screwing around).

And from what I am hearing here, pretty much anywhere around Austin would be the place to go ha

And some of us moved the f out of town. Same weather, less nut bags. YMMV

Jeff, we know you miss A-town, your profile still says Austin TX.:beer:

I like that bumper. If I ever finish with my 40, I'll definitely look at the Dissent front bumper for my 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom