new TLCA merchandise website (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
below is a URL for TLCA's new merchandise website. All the current inventory is now available online!

http://www.tlca.org/store/

thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
how about some hoodies. think some of those may be around? or are they already?

Brett we have hoodies. send me your address and i'll figure the postage, then you can paypal the funds and i'll have one sent to you.

casey

when will ANC site be up...

wngrog said:
Casey, when is this going to be up and ready?

Nolan,

good to hear from you! are you going to be at the toyota jamboree?

answer to your question... it will go up a little at a time. Cindy has everything boxed and will start shipping this week. best guess is Februray 1st.

casey

www.tlca.org

This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com

is what I get when I go to TLCA's site

The fleece full zip jacket is awesome. I love it.

Man...Fleece and TT back issues, and that's it...no membership...even the search function doesn't seem to tap into the broader ANC product line. I'll be sooooo glad when this is fully functional!

guys, we need some ideas as to what else you want to see... mini-mag lights, first-aid kits... etc?

yea, it sucks... but we're making progress, Nick shaould ahve the box of stuff for photos tomorrow... 2/28

Well after a half dozen attempts to place an order only to be told that it could not be placed due to issues unrelated to my info, I gave up. Your store does not function properly and you also have no home page - what's up with that.

I wanted to look at the polo shirt, but from the picture I can't tell what the logo looks like. Is there a better picture?

30th logo

took a photo of the logo tonight, will be sending it to ANC tomorrow... s/b up soon...

I placed an order for merchandise on 6/23. My credit card did not show the charge until 7/06. Why is it that you can not go to the store with your order number and track the status. I find this problematic at best. With no way of seeing the status of your order, it is all run on a trust us basis. Bottom line, the TLCA store is very user unfriendly. I know of no other internet store where I can not see the status of my order. Does the post to my credit card on 7/06 mean that it has shipped? Who knows!

bsevans,

sorry you have had a bad experience. i agree it isn't the most user friendly site, but we needed someone to handle the goods for us and this is the company Toyota uses. Thank you for letting us know what happened. We'll check it out. And yes, that means your order shipped.

Casey

What about bigger sizes on T-Shirts?
I would order some T shirts but you have no 3XL.

Regards

Alvaro

cmc said:
bsevans,

sorry you have had a bad experience. i agree it isn't the most user friendly site, but we needed someone to handle the goods for us and this is the company Toyota uses. Thank you for letting us know what happened. We'll check it out. And yes, that means your order shipped.

Casey
Casey,
There is no reason why they should not be able to send an email that updates the order status as shipped and include a tracking #. Most internet stores send update emails and some have the shipper (like UPS) send shipping notification emails. As an example, this is the top text from UPS concerning an order placed with egauges.com:

"***Do not reply to this e-mail. UPS and DON'S SPORT VEHICLE will not receive your reply.

This message was sent to you at the request of DON'S SPORT VEHICLE to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact DON'S SPORT VEHICLE directly. "

I understand that this is the company that Toyota uses. Does that make it the right company for TLCA to use? I would suggest that it is not. Why, because you are selling to individual customers and Toyota is a coporation placing many orders and is not concerned about status or shipping emails. It would be more detail than they need because they can call the company directly to get the status of any order they place. Your customers can not do the same.