New tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CreeperSleeper

Cascade Cruisers
SILVER Star
Threads
I decided to go with Super Swamper's Trxus MT's in 33x12.50x16's. I mounted them on some 16x10 black steel wheels I had in the garage with 4.5" backspacing. I do not have a lift and at full flex, the lugs just touch the top of the fender in the rear by about a 1/4"- not enough to hit plastic. They are an agressive mud radial, so on the road, they do make noise and a little vibration, as any mud tire would. They are great off road. My only complaint is that two of the tires took over 9oz to balance... typical SS! Overall, I'm very happy with them.

newtires.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010013.jpg

Chad,

Nicely done .. that trail looks pretty good for them too. Do you happen to have any pics of the rig from the side with the new tires mounted? I like the way the 16x10's pull the tires out a little more flush with the flares .. instead of being more medial.

TY

Chad,
I went to school in Portland...where is that in the 3rd picture? Just curious...thx

Barrypt5

kewl indeed. :cool:

Nice! Any chunking problems so far?

LR_RESQ said:
Should wear better, but I will let you know.

oh yeah they will wear a little better but not much. especially on a truck this heavy. At worst they work really well off road. :cheers:

I think you'll like the tires. I have a set now, same size and have around 15,000 miles on them. I just rebalanced them for the first time. It did take a ton of weight though. THey are awesome off road, the best tire i have ever had in the snow, and fairly good on-road. Mine are just now starting to get what i would consider loud. The only problem i have had with them is one of the tires seems to have a slight pull. Other than that i think they are great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom