New Tires time to play! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting the new tires tomorrow, thinking about giving them a test on Sunday in the Puerco....anyone interested?

What time? I may be - will be working Sat night/Sun Morn, so perhaps early afternoon or real late morning.

I could probably get out there by 1:30-ish for the afternoon. Would that work?

Hey Keith, no reply back from Lurch yet. I'm still game for 1:30 and could meet at end of Southern or at WalMart at Southern and Unser. Are you coming solo or with the fam? I'll probably go solo but Steph still undecided.

Yeah we're still good for 130. Han hasn't been out there before, so she'll be going as will Kaden. We can just meet out at the end of Southern just before the dunes.

Anyone else want to go?

OK, end of Southern. Still don't know whether wife and which kids are goin. :)

Turns out I will be able to go after all! See you there.

Thanks for a good outing guys. Lots of fun! Still have not lost any more power steering fluid, LOL. Thanks Jon and Steve for the expert spotting.

Thanks for a good outing guys. Lots of fun! Still have not lost any more power steering fluid, LOL. Thanks Jon and Steve for the expert spotting.

PS fluid boiling over?

We are guessing that PS fluid momentarily sprayed from a hose connection (spring clamp). Maybe the hose was somehow stretched or bent while suspension articulating severely and trying to turn while front locker still disengaging? Seems to have quit leaking.

We are guessing that PS fluid momentarily sprayed from a hose connection (spring clamp). Maybe the hose was somehow stretched or bent while suspension articulating severely and trying to turn while front locker still disengaging? Seems to have quit leaking.

Given that you have IFS, the PS hoses are coming out of your rack and pinion unit, which I don't see moving under any circumstances.

Could be a simple pin hole or an abrasion.

Also, front diff has slow leak on ARB locker side. Skid plate for diff took a huge hit by hidden rock on a snow run. What should I do for starts?

Also, front diff has slow leak on ARB locker side. Skid plate for diff took a huge hit by hidden rock on a snow run. What should I do for starts?

you should remove the skid plate, clean up the area and assess the leak. Could be as simple as tightening up things or as bad as a broken or bent item of some sort.

Thanks. That would definitely be the common sense approach, LOL! ;)

I ment to show this video at the meeting but ended up not being able to make it. So here is the footage from the last Puerco run,it's much more impressive in HD, still working on my compression and exporting settings.

YouTube - Puerco.mp4

I ment to show this video at the meeting but ended up not being able to make it. So here is the footage from the last Puerco run,it's much more impressive in HD, still working on my compression and exporting settings.

YouTube - Puerco.mp4

I dig it man! nice job. what a great way to compress and showoff a run! makes me wanna play!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom