New tires in the sand and on the rocks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So a few weeks ago I got a good deal on these 31's. They are Federal M/Ts and so far I love them. Just put 230 hwy miles on them and it wasn't noisy or rough as expected. And off the road man they just killed the sand and mud. Didn't do a whole lot on the rocks, (no lift) but overall I am impressed for the price. It was a good weekend.

I'm an idiot
SDC16193.jpg
SDC16195.jpg
SDC16210.jpg

This place was awesome. I coulda played for days
SDC16197.jpg
SDC16198.jpg
SDC16215.jpg

Wonder how they would do in snow. And what is the mileage warranty on them??

They were rated pretty decent in the snow. We don't get much here. 50,000 on the warranty. They made in Taiwan definitely an off brand but for the price, I had to try em. Reviews are mixed, they had a recall issue but most people like them. I'm happy.

I miss Texas.... Looks like fun and I think I could stay there for days too.

So where is that anyways? We need to get up there and do a compare between my new Hankooks AT/Ms to those Federals. Looks like it's north of here on the river by Amarillo. :bounce:

So where is that anyways? We need to get up there and do a compare between my new Hankooks AT/Ms to those Federals. Looks like it's north of here on the river by Amarillo. :bounce:

There you are! Where ya been EW? Yeah it's 16 miles north of Amarillo, leave the highway by the bridge and theres about 400+ acres of nothing but off road trails. Easy fun stuff to stuff that I was scared to look down. Lots of fun. I told my brother in the next 3 or 4 weeks I'd take him up there. You definitely need to come. Good to hear from ya.

If I remember right,from 40 odd years ago, that mud is more sand then mud which is cool but there are a few places that it is quicksand you have to watch out for, but lots of fun :steer: A place you need a few mudders and cables in case. Nothing big or strong enough to tie onto down around the river.

nice pics

Dude I wish I was there! Nice and open.

Thanks for the pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom