New t the forum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doesn’t look like your Firewall VIN matches the A pillar VIN, what’s the passenger front frame horn VIN say?
I can not seem to find it. But, its dark out. Will look again after work tomorrow when the sun is still out

Its not often you see a rig with Thornturds, I mean thornbird tires on them.

It's about the only tire in the world that really isn't good at ANYTHING :rofl:

Welcome, looks like a good start!

Doesn’t look like your Firewall VIN matches the A pillar VIN, what’s the passenger front frame horn VIN say?

the A pillar tag has been replaced.

Is this can holder part of the FJ40 series? or just something the last owner put on? see pict

Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 8.32.47 AM.jpg

Oh my that is quite the progress. Did you find the frame number? The FAQ has all the info you need to decode your firewall plate if you care to know.

I don't see the high-altitude compensating (HAC) valve so don't think it's a high-altitude model. The window vents are a '78 and up thing. Usually if you have a working air pump (smog pump) then you can fudge some of the rest of the vacuum lines and such enough to pass smog.

Good luck and keep up the progress!

Oh my that is quite the progress. Did you find the frame number? The FAQ has all the info you need to decode your firewall plate if you care to know.

I don't see the high-altitude compensating (HAC) valve so don't think it's a high-altitude model. The window vents are a '78 and up thing. Usually if you have a working air pump (smog pump) then you can fudge some of the rest of the vacuum lines and such enough to pass smog.

Good luck and keep up the progress!
Thank you for the info. I will be tackling more of the frame this weekend - hope to find the number. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom