New Stereo Morel Nano Speakers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to give a shout out to Lance at Creative Car Stereo down the street from Camelback Toyota who hooked me up with a new stereo!

Kenwood Double Din, back up camera, Kenwood Amp, Morel Nano component speakers in the doors, which fit easily and sound amazing. Custom fabbed woofer under the passenger seat. Best sounding stereo I’ve ever had in a vehicle. Can hear it clearly over the KM2s. (We have five dogs, hence the dog hair.)

Murf linked me up with Lance who runs a mom and pop type shop. VERY competitive pricing. Not a huge showroom, but if you know about what you want from our usual OCD research, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

02D934C4-19F2-4729-8602-6CDB32273B81.jpeg
D460C830-DA79-451F-AA83-37786B3D80D7.jpeg

Just wanted to give a shout out to Lance at Creative Car Stereo down the street from Camelback Toyota who hooked me up with a new stereo!

Kenwood Double Din, back up camera, Kenwood Amp, Morel Nano component speakers in the doors, which fit easily and sound amazing. Custom fabbed woofer under the passenger seat. Best sounding stereo I’ve ever had in a vehicle. Can hear it clearly over the KM2s. (We have five dogs, hence the dog hair.)

Murf linked me up with Lance who runs a mom and pop type shop. VERY competitive pricing. Not a huge showroom, but if you know about what you want from our usual OCD research, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

View attachment 1941272View attachment 1941273

More pics please

View attachment 1941272View attachment 1941273

Are those heavy duty metal grill on the 6.5? speakers Im liken?

Glad youre happy! Lance is ,and has been ,the man for years...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom