New Steering Wheel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i've got all the stuff from a 72 if you need anything to fab/replace stuff. i know that won't help much, but i've got it all the same....

malphrus

Alex,
I have a 1979 that I will be parting out. Column is complete. Dirty, but complete.
Jay Wilson

ClemsonCruiser said:
Alex, you should post under the wanted secion here on Ih8mud I am sure some one will have what you need................

JP

Thanks! When are you parting out? Also, do have the ignition keys to it as well?

I've decided to part out (or possibly sell complete) my 1979 FJ40. Body is swiss cheese. It was a Plow truck in Wisconsin. It was my daily driver for 2 years. It was parked about 6 years ago. It has a 2F that runs but probably needs a rebuild. I have run it 6 months ago buy pouring gas down the carb. The Holley carb that definitely needs a rebuild. Needs brake work, Fuel leak fixed, major tune up, and it MIGHT?? be driveable again. But the Body is Junk. If I part it out, I want the transfer case and maybe a few other misc. small pieces. Yes I have the ignition key.

Jay

Sorry, just saw you said When not what. I just recently (today) made the descision to let it go. I have not started to take it apart yet. If there is anything you want I can probably take off specific parts within a few days of a request. Faster and cheaper if you want to come help or pull yourself.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom