New springs question? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, after long thinking and checking with the boss (wife) i have decided to put new springs on the 60 to bring it back to an original height. PLus with a 3" lift i wouldn't be able to park the truck into the parking garage at work. I know this is a dump way to look at it but down here in TX we have 100 degree days in the summer and climbing into a smoldering truck that has been sitting in the sun all afternoon that is not fun!! If i ever want to put a small 1" lift i can always add shackles.

So my question is where can i get springs to bring her back to normal? Can i get OEM springs from Toyota or somewhere on the web? What would be my other options?

thanks,
Jason

Check with CCOT (Cool Cruisers) - I believe they have stock-height replacements and wngrog LOVES his on his SOA 40 front....

You CAN get OEM leaf springs from SOR. Probably special order and prohibitively expensive, to me anyway. Something like $500 per spring, new.

CCOT springs are fine IMHO, but they are a little narrower than OEM. So account for that when you mount them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom