New Skin

Discussion in 'Announcements - Help - Testing' started by WALoeIII, Nov 15, 2005.

1. WALoeIII

WALoeIII

If I re-skinned vB for this forum, (do it for myself with GreaseMonkey anyways) would you add it as an option? I find white on black extremely hard to read.

2. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    I'm interested in a new skin....mostly just a background change and font change tho, I'd like to keep the orange/yellow title bar colors...

the HARD part will be getting certain emoticons to work nicely, particularly the flamingo....get that solved, and you'll make quite a few people happy ;)

(free star in it for ya.... ;) )

3. WALoeIII

WALoeIII

Well I'll do something up. I'm a huge fan of simple design (check out andrewloe.com to too simple :p) so I'd probably go something along those lines. it would certainly *FEEL* like Mud.

4. woody

woody unhelpful spotter Staff Member Admin

Media:
    Albums:
    email me at woody@ih8mud.com and I can email you back the current xml file...no point in creating the wheel from scratch...

I DO do some weird things....ie: an alt3 color and some little things like that.....each post layout is different (based on how I like it....lol) (ie: threadbit)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.