New Shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just wanted to post something up real quick and let everyone know that I have teamed up with my friend Brandon over at Avid Off Road to have a one stop shop. Along with Avid’s full line of products that is always expanding we now offer fabrication, restoration, repair, accessories, lifts, and full custom builds. We are doing Cruisers and all other toyota 4x4’s. So if anyone needs anything let us know. You can email me scott@avidoffroad.com, call me 480-466-9212 or message me here.

Last edited:
While I have no experience with Scott, I can vouch for Brandon and his work. I have a rear bumper in process with him, and he has been great to work with. His design is well thought out, and superior to many competitors with respect to a few engineering considerations. The most significant to me being that his swing outs utilize a 1" bolt in double shear instead of the common spindle style setup. I am looking forward to the fit up and finalization of the whole assembly very soon. Having respect for Brandon, I would extend a good deal of consideration to Scott by association.

As you may know, Scott worked at CBT as our old school cruiser tech for some time. With our full support, Scott has transitioned to working with Brandon at Avid Offroad. While we still (and always will) offer parts and service discounts for the Copper State Cruiser/IH8MUD members, we are going to recommend the older cruisers/customization/restoration work to the guys at Avid. I trust Scott and Brandon and know they are quality guys. CBT will be sticking to working on newer models 80/100/200/LX/GX for dealership type repairs and lifts.

You guys don't happen to work on paint & body for fiberglass, do you? 🤓

Is it for your vette?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom