New Shoes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know everybody around here likes pictures. I picked up some TRXUS MT's in the 35 12.5 variety to the tune of about $1570 for 5. I put 3oz of dyna beads in each of my new tires. the beads had been in my 285's for about 30000 miles and the only sign of wear is some beads are black now instead of white. I would guess I lost about 5 oz of beads due to spilling and not having a real proper way of taking them out of the old tires. I was running 9oz in each 285 as per the dyna bead chart and they never rode smooth with the new meat and 3oz in each with no lateral balancing they ride smooth. I have a bit of a wobble at 45 on the uncorrected speedo. I havent had them up to 70 yet because of the snow. I have a .4" body lift and the tires rub by about a half inch. I will machine up some bump stop spacers and I will be enlarging the front wheel wells. I am still running stock 4.10's. the truck is a bit sluggish but tolerable till I can afford gears.
Pic 1 posing on 285's
pics 2 and 3 are 35's
Photo_111508_009.jpg
Photo_020709_001.jpg
Photo_020809_002.jpg

I have a 0.4 inch body lift as stated.(forgot the leading 0) that was close to the most the factory bolts would allow and I didnt want much body lift just a bit for tires, exhaust, etc... my sig line says about the suspension. its a OME 2.5 med with just shy of a heavy load. I have Slees 1" spacers in the front and stock bump stops all around. running worn out OME shocks.
I have about 125 miles on them and I like them very much. the lateral traction of these tires is superb. they handle great in the snow and are extremely quiet for a mt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom