new shoes are ordered! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ordered my bfg mt's yesterday, they are having a hard time finding one more.

matt i seen something about a potts mountain run, keep me posted if i get my tires i might be interested, also chris and paul, and any one else this might be a good chance to get together, and get some things back on track.

You will like the new tires. I am going to see if one of the local cruiser guys knows more about potts mtn. I will keep you all posted.

Its in craig county. It dont open up until March 31st

yep... i located the camp ground on the map, and then seen a peters mountain, and it is right on the line, and Alleghany was right beside it so opps.

matt how difficult is it compared to what we did at rousch?

still do not have lockers!

yep... i located the camp ground on the map, and then seen a peters mountain, and it is right on the line, and Alleghany was right beside it so opps.

matt how difficult is it compared to what we did at rousch?

still do not have lockers!

I dont know but from the pictures its not that bad. My buddys daughter has a stock ifs v6 runner that she follows him in.

I'm excited to get the truck out its been sitting a while now. I took it to autoserve in town to get the muffler fixed but they told me they dont work on lifted trucks.

I guess I need to order one from jegs and put it on there.

Any of you guys know the stock exhaust pipe size at the muffler? Looks like maybe 2"???

you can probably go to advance auto and get a muffler

well here they are...

toy4xfun-albums-stupidity-picture18036-wheels-008.jpg

toy4xfun-albums-stupidity-picture18035-wheels-007.jpg

maybe early next week we can take the trucks out at that spot near your house.

Those look good. what size did you end up going with? and did you lift it up some?

33 10.50 15's

when i fixed the spring damage i raised it another 1" so i have 4" on the suspension, and i still need new rear springs!

yea paul give me a call basket ball is done, this sunday i have my parents 50th anniversary party to go to.
and friday march 11 i have the basket ball end of season party thing.

just give me a call and we can try to line up a date.

inch and 7/8 on 62
I'm excited to get the truck out its been sitting a while now. I took it to autoserve in town to get the muffler fixed but they told me they dont work on lifted trucks.

I guess I need to order one from jegs and put it on there.

Any of you guys know the stock exhaust pipe size at the muffler? Looks like maybe 2"???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom