New Shirt Poll- (1 Viewer)

Please select a quantity.

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have had a few people interested in the Sticker logo on a shirt. The cost is more because it requires a white ink under printing on darker shirts.
To keep the cost at $27 for xl and $30 XXL and larger shipped I would need 30 plus shirts. Options- Red-Blue-Green Pig. Print on the front or back. I printed on the back, the front would then be blank. If hit 30 it is a go.

sticker shirt.jpg

Last edited:
I have had a few people interested in the Sticker logo on a shirt. The cost is more because it requires a white ink under printing on darker shirts.
To keep the cost at $27 for xl and $30 XXL and larger shipped I would need 30 plus shirts. Options- Red-Blue-Green Pig. If hit 30 it is a go.

View attachment 2590536

Print on the back?

ttt

Interested in some as well and typically like print on the back but it would be nice to have something small on the front. I know, total pain.

What shirt colors are available? Black maybe?
Colors will be the dark navy shown- for me to have the IPPS logo printed it would be about $ 3-4 more a shirt.

we are up to 10 so far

There’s a minimum order to meet here? I missed something...
I was trying to keep the cost down and at 30 shirts ordered I could keep it at $27 and $30 and that included shipping. As of right now- with only 12 shirts my cost per shirt is $26 and $28. Shipping averages $6-7 per shirt depending on where you are in the country. So it would be $34 and $36 if people are interested. And again this is a zero profit margin endeavor - just entertaining my self between teaching classes.

I was trying to keep the cost down and at 30 shirts ordered I could keep it at $27 and $30 and that included shipping. As of right now- with only 12 shirts my cost per shirt is $26 and $28. Shipping averages $6-7 per shirt depending on where you are in the country. So it would be $34 and $36 if people are interested. And again this is a zero profit margin endeavor - just entertaining my self between teaching classes.
I appreciate what you're doing as well as trying your best to keep cost down. I'm still in for a shirt and if if helps out I'll get two. That said, I stay stupid busy and will often go several weeks not checking the site so best to email me when/if you pull the trigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom