New Sheet Metal ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just bout my first 40, and it needs some new metal. I have been looking around and there are a few options. Price wise I found that RSCP had the best prices, has anyone used them before? Is the quality of their metal good and is the fit correct? I would like to buy from a North American manufacturer but I am looking for input from others that might have had to do the same as me.

Thanks in advance,

JI

As always, pictures of the rust. If it’s flat, cut it out and weld in the same gauge metal (18 gauge?). If it is the contours then there are several options. I will defer to people who have replaced body panels. I am just getting into the rust mitigation on mine.

Rust?

281A4B89-1905-4B40-84A5-1528E0D89192.jpeg

I just bout my first 40, and it needs some new metal. I have been looking around and there are a few options. Price wise I found that RSCP had the best prices, has anyone used them before? Is the quality of their metal good and is the fit correct? I would like to buy from a North American manufacturer but I am looking for input from others that might have had to do the same as me.

Thanks in advance,

JI

You want to buy From North America, :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom