New seat covers! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check these out. $20 a piece at Pep Boys, made from neoprene, and fit really well. Theres a little sewn in PVC tube you push into the slot between top and bottom cushions to keep it in place.
mexico 117.jpg

Do you pee the seat that much?

Actually- they look pretty good. I wonder how well they breathe.

I can hold it....but i do have 2 boys that live in wet swim suits this time of year. The new noeprene smells nice....because seats underneath smell like an old attic mixed with fart and coffee!

Those are nice seat covers, any idea of there is a generic back seat that would come close to fitting? I am a LONG way from a Pep Boys...

Love to have a back seat cover that matches. There was no backseat covers at Pep...

what brand are those covers? i was trying to find them on the pepboys website, but i couldn't find them.

I just looked also and didn't see them. Their called "TypeS", they had red and black, blue and black, gray and black...along with a few disco styles that weren't made from neoprene.

good find!! I can't believe they were only 20 Dollars... I should go sneek off and get al some....hehe hes so dork lol hes got black furry seat covers but when we drive any where i'v got black furr stuck to my ass b/c it comes off...but i still love him. I wonder where our pepboys is?

Last edited:
IrideLowTide said:
....hehe hes so dork lol

Nothing like having your better half bust on you in public! I'm hoping mine doesn't think to do the same...I'd be toast for sure!

There's no Pep Boys in St. Aug. I work in Jax and there's about 5 of them there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom