New Rig - 2000 River Rock Green Mica - Sluggish Acceleration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

'05+ Sequoia also has a 5 speed trans.

The pics of these 100's without side steps really makes me want to get rid of my steps.
'05+ Sequoia also has a 5 speed trans.

The pics of these 100's without side steps really makes me want to get rid of my steps.
My ‘04 has the 5 speed as well, same transmission I believe.

Taking off the running boards really improves the look and is really easy to do.

Even though it's bigger, the Sequoia is lighter than the 100. Tells you something about how the 100 is built.
^^^Precisely

Great vid. Can you tell any difference between your old 2000 w/200k vs this one with over 300k? Just curious. I really enjoyed the content from your last LC on your channel, take care.
Sorry thought I replied to this, yes there are a few things which are more worn out but honestly I think it’s not from the mileage but more from the original owner.

So both were original owners for twenty years but this one was probably an accountant and the 200,000 mile one was probably a surgeon. 🤣

Shots fired, no but seriously I think most of the little things that are not oem are the last owner who had it for the last 12 months, used non oem parts for upper radiator hoses, clamps. Used non oem axles and one is leaking after a year.

Many more dents and dings.

The front end feels more loose probably from the lift which was installed within the last year or so.

I plan to slowly remove all the non oem toyota parts and replace with Toyota or better quality.

Took it by a local Land Cruiser mechanic to get a second opinion on things and he said it was worth twice what I paid for it probably and is still a great truck just the upper and lower ball joints are probably shot.

All around great truck, with the extra mileage it isn’t a mileage thing really more of a maintenance thing honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom